Last light of the day

The first one is lovely Alf. The splash of bright blue in the harbour catches the eye and then it can wander round that lovely sky. Shame about the big rock on the right edge of the frame but not much you could do about it, I suspect. We went to Capri for our honeymoon and had a great time (thought we were going to die in the taxi from Naples rain station to the harbour, mind)

The first one is lovely Alf. The splash of bright blue in the harbour catches the eye and then it can wander round that lovely sky. Shame about the big rock on the right edge of the frame but not much you could do about it, I suspect. We went to Capri for our honeymoon and had a great time (thought we were going to die in the taxi from Naples rain station to the harbour, mind)

Thanks Ian the drivge to the hotel in Anacapri was an adventure too

Another like to the first image. Really like the sky and the depth it brings to the image, also that lovely little splash of bright blue in the bay that just breaks up the general warm tones of the image.

Personally, for the other 2 shots, I might have tried a 10 stop to see if you can get some motion in the clouds and flatten off the water

Back