Last meet of the season at the local trails..

Bit too wide for me bro. Too much empty space. Just work on composition more perhaps?

Thankyou, I always find it hard what to shoot like here.. Either wide to show some scenery/background, or close up but with no context of what is happening..

Very wide as they are but these are the sort of shots that work very well for advertising. Monster, red bull etc all use these sorts of shots when the requirement for bringing in the addition of text over lay comes into play.

The look I was going for (y)

As above, I find it hard to choose what style to go for here, when I've shot close up on the subject, I find when processing I don't like the sense of them looking boring..

Like so

IMG_0042 by BennyBoo43, on Flickr

IMG_0061 by BennyBoo43, on Flickr

I like the shots, mid trick and full extension, but sometimes I find them boring and don't show the whole picture.. Per say..

I really like the wide shots. If for no other reason than its a departure from the norm.
The 3rd one in particular i find to be very atmospheric.

I like the wide shots but they're very under exposed. The colours are very muted. I can't help thinking that when the sun is out, that dirt should be glowing orange!

They look like a cracking set of trails though. Where are they?

I like the wide shots but they're very under exposed. The colours are very muted. I can't help thinking that when the sun is out, that dirt should be glowing orange!

They look like a cracking set of trails though. Where are they?

Thanks for your comments :)

They are based in Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire (y)

Ah GYPO!

I've wanted to go there for ages. It'll be next year now though. I hope there's a beginner line.

Ah GYPO!

I've wanted to go there for ages. It'll be next year now though. I hope there's a beginner line.

There's loads of lines now man, I've been going for over 15 years now and it's grown and grown.

Loads of beginner lines too, we can't forget the beginners ;)

Back