Latest Newborn session

Lovely set - well lit, great poses and good use of limited DoF in the second and third shots. Number 1 is great, for 2 & 3 I'd be tempted to try a slightly closer crop.

Thanks for the comments. This was the first shoot with the new 6D body and I really noticed the difference in both the session and the results. I agree about a closer crop on 2 but was purposely going for a slightly wider look on 3 to try & give a bit of a sense of baby's 'smallness' if that makes sense.
Regards
Jim

Thanks for the comments. This was the first shoot with the new 6D body and I really noticed the difference in both the session and the results. I agree about a closer crop on 2 but was purposely going for a slightly wider look on 3 to try & give a bit of a sense of baby's 'smallness' if that makes sense.
Regards
Jim

Yes - that makes sense.

Nice images..can I ask where you got the large birds nest from..did you make it or was it bought from somewhere..

Here's a few more from this session. Oddly enough I wasn't overjoyed when I'd finished the session, thinking that I hadn't got what I wanted but now I'm nearly finished processing them I'm really happy with the results! I've gone for slightly different processing on a few of these - any thoughts on the processing are, of course, welcome...

newborn-arthur-7 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

newborn-arthur-6 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

newborn-arthur-5 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

newborn-arthur-4 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

newborn-arthur-8 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

newborn-arthur-9 by pricelessmomentsuk, on Flickr

Back