Lavatera Clementii study.

Name
Susane
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a huge bush of this in my garden and it's very common to see it in many gardens. So common that it's probably not really looked at, so I did. :)
Wish my camera was better at close ups; or maybe I was! :LOL:
I know flowers aren't the most popular subjects to photograph but I like 'em, so :p

DSCF2752a.jpg

DSCF2752f.jpg

DSCF2754f.jpg

DSCF2755f.jpg

Nothing wrong with the detail in those pictures.

It does look like the compression, size reduction or sharpen has made it slightly pixelated. I had the same problem with my macro flower shots - for me though it was resizing that did it.

I know flowers aren't the most popular subjects to photograph but I like 'em, so :p

Susane - I like flower pics too. These are very nice. Lovely colours and viening in the petals. #1 and #4 are my faves. I like the hairy stems in #1. Have you already cropped it, because a tight crop to the bud on the right would be good, if it's do-able. The petals look about to open.

Flower power for ever! :)

Jean

Thank you peeps!
I know I can do better, I need to take more time over the shots and over checking the settings and learning more about how the processing affects the photo.

jeangenie said:
because a tight crop to the bud on the right would be good, if it's do-able. The petals look about to open.

I think it's too small a crop but had a go anyway. :D
Ran it through Noiseware too. :shrug:

DSCF2752_filtered.jpg

They arent too bad at all!
I think they are a very nice set!
:)

They are all lovely but a bit...busy look Suzane,except of the last one,thats a beauty.

Thank you Dimitri, I'm quite happy doing minimalist shots of flowers, some lend themselves to it quite well but I like *busy* shots too.

Lady P said:
Great set Susane and I LOVE FLOWER PICS!!!! :D:D and they're pink!!;)

Thanks for the encouragement Lady P, I've got more and I like taking them!

Back