OP
OP
LC2
Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
its just nice to see something different
Ah right, gotcha. I'm diving back into conventions from next weekend, so normal service may be resumed
Terrific, sharp and well timed image there Tim!
Glad you could show these young whipper-snappers with their new-fangled Fujis a thing or two!!:LOL:
Works well against the darker sky too.
Nice work Tim!(y)
The old gear doesn't come out much, but that's the kit with the longer lenses. I do think I will get a Fringer adapter soon, to adapt the L gear to my X-T3
Fab Arrers shot!
Well, it's 'okay'.
Really like time Tim, nice bit of framing there, steam in the bg too.

Crowd, A great shot of the Red Arrow's there Tim
I certainly prefer Time to Crowd. I have since pondered whether a frame around it would help it (but not bothered to try).
What an amazing image. Stunning detail and colour. Bravo
There were many other shots that didn't make the cut. I'd hate to try this sort of thing with film.
Crowd
That looks great. After 5yrs of taking photography more seriously, I have yet to try air show photos.
It's not something we do very often, but the lad & I have tried to get to Wings and Wheels each year. Shame it was the last one this year :/

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Tim

Time, clever use of the small window to frame your Time, not sure if the crop could be a bit tighter to get rid of the white bits top and bottom and centre the window as well. I like the way the steam is there to confirm you are at an old railway station.

Crowd, what is not to like, nice colours against the grey clouds, plenty of action and not a person in site, great image which fits the theme to perfection.

Pete