George Spyrou
Edit My Images
Yes

Attachments

• 20150613-IMG_3306.jpg
    20150613-IMG_3306.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Not bad mate... Selective colour isn't for me and the top of the fence posts are a bit distracting, otherwise though it looks well panned - can't really see the details at this size though
Thanks for the feedback. How do I embed a flickr image so you can see it full size?

Hi mate, if you go to the Flickr image, hit the share button and select the BB tag... Copy the code and just paste it here :) I prefer the colour one, I'd suggest straightening it though as it doesn't look angled enough to be intentional, you could clone out the fence posts too - subject position in the frame is ok... Technically a good shot, although some might suggest they'd like to see a bit more going either on track or more of the background

Hi mate, if you go to the Flickr image, hit the share button and select the BB tag... Copy the code and just paste it here :) I prefer the colour one, I'd suggest straightening it though as it doesn't look angled enough to be intentional, you could clone out the fence posts too - subject position in the frame is ok... Technically a good shot, although some might suggest they'd like to see a bit more going either on track or more of the background
Thanks again, I will have a play with it tonight.

Good shot. Agree with the comments on straightening. Can't say I noticed the fence posts straight away but removing them would certainly help.

Always tricky to capture a good shot at Le Mans, not a bad effort though. I probably would have cropped a little tighter to remove the fence posts and lose some of the dull background, a tough one in the fading light.

Back