Le Mans test and Race

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
A few images from this years dramatic Le Mans 24 hours

1.Really like the new AMR colours, even in flat light
Le Mans Test Day-BB7Q0252.JPGPF_0251.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

2.Ford were back to win 50 years after the GT40 had given the American company its first Le mans sucsess
2016 Le mans 24 Hours-0481.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

3.Frederic Sausset, a quad amputee was taking part in his first Le Mans and would finish the race
20160614-BB7Q0331.JPGPF_0321.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

4.G Drive recruited ex F1 driver Will Stevens in a bid to win P2 but came up just short with the second step on the podium
20160615-BB7Q0240.JPGPF_0240.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

5.They don't slow down when night falls
20160615-GI4R0178.JPGPF_2406.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

6.The race was started under the safety car after heavy rain although the weather improved as the race progressed
2016 Le mans 24 Hours-1460.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

7.Unbelievably Toyota who looked odds on for their first Le Mans win hit problems on the penultimate lap and were overtaken by the Porsche #2 as they sat stranded on the line
2016 Le mans 24 Hours-0069.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

8.And Porsche had to get the T shirts back out after winning their 18th Le Mans 24 Hours
2016 Le mans 24 Hours-0458.jpg by Paul Foster, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, more images at www.fozzyimages.co.uk www.flagworld.com and on my Flickr if your interested!

Raging takes and cool renditions!
Groove shoot, Paul!

Nice set of pics Paul been a few years since I have visites Le Sarthe a lot quieter these days with the Hybrids but they are still impressive cars I really like 1 and 6 great shots

Last edited:
Love the Aston Martin shot, stunning. A great set.

Lovely shots Paul, am envious of your circuit locations !

Quality set there Paul.(y)

Nice set of pics Paul been a few years since I have visites Le Sarthe a lot quieter these days with the Hybrids but they are still impressive cars I really like 1 and 6 great shots

Cheers Gaza, a little quieter for the P1 but you still have corvette!!

some amazing shots (some=all) Paul. I am just going through my shots from it and couldn't decide on something (playing with WB and can't decide which is better) - after seeing yours, feel rather inadequate now :)

Back