Leader of the Pack

Hi Roger - I may / may not make it to Bempton for some of the Meet due to on-going eye probs; but if you do manage to visit YWP let me know and I'll pop round - it would be nice to put a face to a name :)

Russ

Will do Russ ... coincidence, I've got a cataract op later this month. :)

Lovely set Russ, the pack at whipsnade are rarely so obliging.
#2 for me (y)

They do seem to be very used to people, remember from when I was there a few years back, beautiful captures

Cheers Chris - you should hear the noise when the packs confront each other either side of their compound fence! :)

That doesn't surprise, not sure if you know but WMSP pack escaped into the next door enclosure last weekend and killed
16 of the deer and sheep, sad though it is, it proves these animals never lose there instincts

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-kill-16-animals-at-west-midlands-safari-park

Last edited:
not sure if you know but WMSP pack escaped into the next door enclosure w]last weekend and killed
16 of the deer and sheep,
Ooops!

not sure if you know but WMSP pack escaped into the next door enclosure last weekend and killed
16 of the deer and sheep, sad though it is, it proves these animals never lose there instincts
- thanks for the comments and link Ingrid :)
- it surprises me that the enclosure at WMSP was breached during that storm - must have been a weakness in the design perhaps! (I hope the Polar Bears at YWP are better secured, or they'll be in my back garden!!)

Russ

- thanks for the comments and link Ingrid :)
- it surprises me that the enclosure at WMSP was breached during that storm - must have been a weakness in the design perhaps! (I hope the Polar Bears at YWP are better secured, or they'll be in my back garden!!)

Russ

Ok just stop making me so jealous :p

Back