Lee Valley White Water Park

Edit My Images
No
Found myself in the area for a couple of hours & Monday so called in on the off chance.

Had my newish Canon M50 with me so tried a few shots - any thought/comments welcomed

D Florence (3) by Larryslord, on Flickr

I think in each of the 4 images shown, you have selected both a good shutter speed and captured the image at the right time in terms of dynamic and action perspective. No2 is my favourite as it captures the concentration and is well framed to portray the movement.
I think all 4 could benefit from an increase in exposure, and perhaps an additional layer work to bring out the facial features.
Still, great shots.

I think in each of the 4 images shown, you have selected both a good shutter speed and captured the image at the right time in terms of dynamic and action perspective. No2 is my favourite as it captures the concentration and is well framed to portray the movement.
I think all 4 could benefit from an increase in exposure, and perhaps an additional layer work to bring out the facial features.
Still, great shots.

Hi Paul, thank you for the feedback, really appreciate your reply.
I am not too clever with post processing but will have a look at upping the exposure as you have suggested.
Not sure how I would go about adding the layer but will have a play.
Thx again

Hi - second one is excellent.

Looks like there is lots of potential for shots there

Did you just walk up and start taking photos ?.

D

Hi David.

Thank you for the reply

Yes got very lucky. Had to drop my son off in the area so popped in on the way back. When first got there, there was no water in the rapid so thought we had blown out but they started filling it about 10 minutes later & the fun began.

Not sure if the GB boys are there all the time but it was really enjoyable and plenty of action going on

Back