Weekly Leebert's 52 for 2019

Edit My Images
Yes
The first entry is brilliant. What a clever take and superbly executed.

The snowflakes are mesmerising - great details

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Some great takes on COLD there lol. The cold shoulder got a genuine LOL.

OP
OP
Leebert
Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Very clever, I'm glad you went with the one you did. It made me chuckle as well as being well taken.
The first entry is brilliant. What a clever take and superbly executed.

The snowflakes are mesmerising - great details
Some great takes on COLD there lol. The cold shoulder got a genuine LOL.
Thank you. It was good fun to do but I don't recommend standing in snow in bare feet and I definitely don't recommend popping snow on your shoulder as melts immediately and the ice cold water gets everywhere :LOL:

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Clever take on the theme and as Dave said well done for avoiding any light on the phone and watch face

OP
OP
Leebert
Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Good take on the theme Lee, even though the watch is a minute slower :D Like how all the colours go together and good that no highlights on the watch glass.
Ha ha! Well spotted that man and thank you.

Clever take on the theme and as Dave said well done for avoiding any light on the phone and watch face
Thank you for commenting.

Waiting
Good lead-in line with the arm. But who is calling? ;)
Thanks and no one did :(

Very inventive Lee.

Love the concept, super sharp details on the watch, and I like how the phone background colour is deep black.
As Dave said, you've cleverly avoided reflections the surface of the phone....well lit!
Great composition and the wood grain texture is very nice.
Well put together image!(y)
Thank you (y)

Good image, and a novel take on the theme!

It's been said already, but well lit, getting the shot light enough without any blown highlights on the areas of glass
Thanks for commenting.

Thanks all for taking the time to comment. The shot was lit with natural light through the window (on the left) with a strategically placed diffuser to even out the light across the shot and reduce the highlights.

I would have liked the second hand on the watch to be clearer but it didn't really show up too well. I tried a longer exposure but the maximum time I could keep my arm totally still was about 5 seconds!

OP
OP
Leebert
Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
OP
OP
Leebert
Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
I wasn't sure what to do with Rough when the theme came out. I had all sorts of ideas about rough seas but had no idea how I was going to get to the coast. Then, whilst working in the garage, I had a bit of a brainwave and I took quite a few shots in about an hour this afternoon. I have chosen the first one as I really like the textures the mono seems to bring out.

Thanks for looking (y)

PS... Bonus points if you can guess what they are ;)

Week 7 - Rough by Lee Francis, on Flickr