Leeds Castle

Nice use of the foreground stuff to give a sense of depth to the picture, and pleasing colours too. I feel like I'd have liked a little more space on the LHS ad also straightened things up a little.

Nice use of the foreground stuff to give a sense of depth to the picture, and pleasing colours too. I feel like I'd have liked a little more space on the LHS ad also straightened things up a little.

(y)

Good report. toni...i struggled to get the thing to stand up straight all rounf and to get rid if the far off vertical i cut the LHS but it looked silly so i pulled it out a bit....perhaps should have left the original LHS in?...

as they say...mathematics isnt my 39!!

Cheers
Geof

Last edited:
Great colours - did you process this in Lightroom?

yes i use lightroom initially for the wide choice of processing sliders...and corrective modes...which didnt seem to work just as i wanted
vertical adjustments as you may see are a bit out....i try to correct one vertical and the others go out...i now remember to just correct the middle??
thanks for your interest and if you have any advice Maarten please dont hesitate to say
the colour side of things is something i adjust and then go to PS2....i usually have to do cropping on my old adobe PS2 and any burning and dodging....lightening light areas in water slightly gives a better reflection effect and lighten shadows locally...i am keen on this type of processing

cheers
Geof

Last edited:
Back