Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Too many images to crit. The strongest of the set are 3, 4 and 7, and they work well (although 3 & 4 aren't quite level, and it slightly upsets their appearance). The final 2 don't fit the set and don't really work because of the dull, flat lighting making dull, flat images.

OP
OP
keef32
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Too many images to crit. The strongest of the set are 3, 4 and 7, and they work well (although 3 & 4 aren't quite level, and it slightly upsets their appearance). The final 2 don't fit the set and don't really work because of the dull, flat lighting making dull, flat images.
I though 2 was really off level but it looks fine now to me.. Maybe its my head.

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Lightroom user? Go to Lens Corrections & Manual tab, hover over the Rotate slider and if a grid doesn't come up then press cntl+alt+O to get a grid.

Rotate the image a tiny bit until the top is a little up & the bottom is a little down.

Use the horizontal slider to tweak perspective until both top and bottom are straight. Rotate a little more/less if necessary.

Press cntl+alt+O to get rid of the grid.

Congratulate yourself on learning a new tweak. :)

OP
OP
keef32
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Lightroom user? Go to Lens Corrections & Manual tab, hover over the Rotate slider and if a grid doesn't come up then press cntl+alt+O to get a grid.

Rotate the image a tiny bit until the top is a little up & the bottom is a little down.

Use the horizontal slider to tweak perspective until both top and bottom are straight. Rotate a little more/less if necessary.

Press cntl+alt+O to get rid of the grid.

Congratulate yourself on learning a new tweak. :)
Cheers mate. Appreciate it