Lego and other Minifigures

Well, if you've got any skeletons, you could maybe have a go, time permitting...? :D
Plenty of skelingtons and plenty of time (apart from preparing for the Lego show at Toddington station in four weeks' time).
A skeleton with a trooper helmet on should make the point. I have a few other ideas for the series so it'll soon be time to take over the dining room table again....

Plenty of skelingtons and plenty of time (apart from preparing for the Lego show at Toddington station in four weeks' time).
Okay, I definitely want to see photos of your Toddington exhibits next month. :snaphappy:

I can show you much of that now as it's based on what I showed at STEAM last year. The track layout is just getting a couple of tiny tweaks to get rid of the flexi-track then I'm adding a few more buildings and improving the train cam: standard size carriages to take an external battery as well as the camera and a mini-PC & 20" screen instead of a laptop to display the stream from the camera. This really got the kiddies' attention at STEAM. :)
The first seven frames here will show you where I'm starting from.

I haven't seen the Batcave set, bit I'm pretty sure that won't float either...

I haven't seen the Batcave set, bit I'm pretty sure that won't float either...

I think we need a float test. If everyone could throw their Lego in the bath and come back with results :p :D

"Happy Easter, Santa."
"But my alarm... I'M GONNA KILL THAT @#$%?% BUNNY!"
18070-1492342436-56259b2644dea87a460edeed497cb328.jpg

(The bunny wanted a lie-in this year.)

Cop: "Okay, why am I doing this, again?"
Mod: "Because it's funny. Ask Wall-E."
18071-1492344097-37181850716dda1ccf8b2ba3ac2a8352.jpg

Still not quite the concept I had in mind..

Can't wait to get home, find some toys, and give this a go! really enjoyed this thread.

Back