Lego and other Minifigures

Okay, as you can see on the Toys Я Us website, they're in administration, and asking folks to come in and grab a bargain. I don't know if any Lego is reduced, but it may be worth popping in to find out.

Can you imagine Minions having the run of Starkiller Base?
SW:TFA would've been a very short movie. *BOOM* (sorry!)

I looked in at the local T Я U on the way back from Tesco; nothing reduced that wasn't on sale last week, so probably not worth a special trip.

I find Sainsburys the best for Lego deals. They half price things often.

minyan.jpg

Enough Minions for a minyan. Well, it is after sunset on a Friday evening.....

Okay, as you can see on the Toys Я Us website, they're in administration, and asking folks to come in and grab a bargain. I don't know if any Lego is reduced, but it may be worth popping in to find out.
I looked in at the local T Я U on the way back from Tesco; nothing reduced that wasn't on sale last week, so probably not worth a special trip.
The closing down sale has begun; currently 10% off Lego, 20% off electronic/computer toys, 25% off soft toys.

My local store has a five foot tall Emmet by the entrance; dunno what's going to happen to him.

He's standing on a large wheeled base. Even if I emptied the boot and dropped the back seats, he wouldn't fit in the car. :(

went to Toys r us to see if the lego was cheap got the 60182 Pickup & Caravan set , spent 2hours building it :(

Back