Lego and other Minifigures

At the Christmas lights on firework display thingy yesterday at Bluewater shopping center and this little Lego kit was there...

2qs7ajp.jpg

It least you wont step on that car barefoot in the middle of the night :cautious:

I didn't even know the car was going to be there. I seen a huge about of people around a tent and had a look to see what was going on.

Well, Lego's EV3 brick is orders of magnitude more powerful than the Apollo Guidance Computer.
Fuel would be a problem though; most of them would melt the rocket before you even light them. :(

Aldi has lego sets for sale sets are > Star Wars U-Wing Microfighter. City Coast Guard Starter Set, City Jungle Starter Set. City Arctic Exploration Team Technic Hook Loader Truck Creator Drone Explorer. £6.99 each

When he finally catches it, whatever's animating the silver bike will just hop on to the blue one, and he'll have to start all over again. :rolleyes: :p

I noticed yesterday Tesco have their Lego advent calendars at half price now; £11.50 for City & Friends, £12.50 for Star Wars.

I noticed yesterday Tesco have their Lego advent calendars at half price now; £11.50 for City & Friends, £12.50 for Star Wars.

My wife has bought me one for the last 3 years. The city one so far is a bit poo. To much little bits of rubbish. I need figures :LOL:

*sneaks a look*
Okay, City has 5 figures, 1 snowman, 1 dog.
Star Wars has 5 figures, 2 droids, 1 rebel snowman.
Friends has 0 figures, and a load of stuff that looks like you're supposed to hang it on a tree.

Back