Lego and other Minifigures

Got the snowman, dog and 3 figures at the moment. 2 more with 8 days left... booooo

I think the little bits of rubbish are there for the figures to play with, so even if you're disappointed, they aren't. :p

Well, it looks like Lego haven't had an NBA licence for 15 years, so wouldn't be able to reproduce recognisable team strips or players, which would significantly reduce the attractiveness of such sets.
I doubt it'd be worth retooling a production line for a small run like the APF commemorative sets.

Battle of the FAIRY TROOPERS :D
fairytrooper.jpg

Did someone call?

I was talking to the little guy with the huge grin.
He looks like he's getting the Bugatti.

I guess that's the Hogwarts Off-Peak All-Stations?
Is this barista selling $37 £29.26 coffee?

The new Lego wind turbine runs on batteries, not wind. (n)
They make a point of saying the little trees are made from environmentally sustainable plastic though. (y)

DC8F6692-E12F-4942-88C3-60A7EE00A30E.jpeg You know when your someone when they name a Lego figure after you, and a complete Lego comic edition

Tesco had the Lego Star Wars 2019 annual on clearance.
Not much to interest AFOLs in the book, but a C3PO minifigure for £1 ain't bad.

Tesco had the Lego Star Wars 2019 annual on clearance.
Not much to interest AFOLs in the book, but a C3PO minifigure for £1 ain't bad.

Buy buy buy.

I haven't got a Tesco near me or I'd be looking.

You're not the only one. It's 12 miles to our nearest Tesco since our local Metro became Poundland. :(

You're not the only one. It's 12 miles to our nearest Tesco since our local Metro became Poundland. :(

In a five mile radius I have a Morriasons, Asda, Sainsburys, Coop, Lidl and an Aldi. I was told another Lidl's is being built a few miles from me.
It's won't be long before they're building a Costa coffee in my garden.

Back