Lego and other Minifigures

Every time I go out the house a new Costa is put up somewhere. I'm sure they're talking over the world :cautious:

Every time I go out the house a new Costa is put up somewhere. I'm sure they're talking over the world :cautious:
There's one going up in the car park of a localish retail park, between the KFC & McD drive-throughs. :eek:

There's one going up in the car park of a localish retail park, between the KFC & McD drive-throughs. :eek:

A lot of garages and stores have their machines in them. We will all be Costa robots soon :shifty:

Is it something that can be smoked?

I wouldn't know anything about that man

c653b689daa3c2cc3876a91c960428d3--lego-minifigs-ganja.jpg

I'd be interested to know which set that guy wandered out of.
For that matter, I think Lego would be interested too. :LOL:

I popped into Tesco today. The £90 76112 App Controlled Batmobile was on shelf priced at £66. On a hunch, I checked what the barcode was scanning for... £44. :wideyed:

I've had to hold back from buying Lego at the moment. All I wanted was the figures, but lots of figures come with something else that I will never use.
I put a lot of bits on that auction site and made 70 quid from hard plastic bits :)

Got a Lego Christmas present from the wife. My son has now acquired it, but not before I snapped batman getting in some training with Luke and Yoda on Dagobah! [emoji16]20190119_155548.jpeg

As the gang had fun in the snow Benny thought he would be a real rocket man... :eek:

Back