Lego and other Minifigures

I bought some things called 'Crackling Balls'
Not cheap at £8 for 9 of them, but I will only use them when an idea pops into my head.

Kevel Enievel by Skyline:), on Flickr

Worth it though, by the effect you get. I wounder if you could shoot one on black, and then cut out the sparks/explosion, and then use it as a layer.

Busy making my Christmas railway display for this year when my 7 year old grandson decided to add some of his lego figures ! I think it looks ok...47E0399E-1646-45A8-B524-A3DEEE27E481.jpeg

I have a pair of cracking balls :naughty::ty:

You should see a doctor if they're cracking
latest

lidl have lego sets on sale from the 24th Oct

Ooo, I didn't know you could do that. Last time I looked, there wasn't a Lego store anywhere near me. :(

You make up what you want (figures) £2 each or 3 for a fiver

I'm sure the Birmingham one wasn't there last time I looked. It looks to be new; there's no info for it apart from "Birmingham, GB".

LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Arena, King Edwards Rd, Birmingham B1 2AA

That's a different place. The LDC is some sort of indoor Lego play experience, and it opened well over a year ago.
The Lego Store was announced in July this year, to open in the run-up to Christmas (though that could mean anything from August to November), which might explain why the official website has no addy/phone/hours/map yet.

Shouldn't the pneumatic drill dude have the ear defenders?
Don't want him suing for industrial injury. :p

Was that an ordnance impact, or another Kylo dummy-spit?

I wonder how many barrels of gunpowder would be needed to blow up a Death Star?

The Catholic guy got the family nativity set out of storage on the way to work, and decided to show it off under the reception tree while it was here.
Nativity.JPG
His response to my addition was to stop in his tracks and say "...Pizza?!?"
When I explained there were no catering facilities in the stable, so they'd have to order in, he just rolled his eyes, and carried on.
He didn't spot the other guy.

took me awhile to
spot the other guy.

Back