Lego and other Minifigures

Hey Pat, push 'em down a hill. :sneaky:

not funny..:D...the cat is in front...

my grandson does these lego things but mainly sticks to sticklebricks...which he is dead keen on...age 4

IMG_20180601_110558050 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

IMG_20170728_131528565 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

its amazing what he thinks up...

once he asked me to help him build a rescue boat in stickle bricks...right i said what do i do...ok grandad first you have to make the microprocessor...:)

Woo, stickle bricks! There's a blast from the past. :)
I see in the last 40 years, they still haven't found a way to stop the pins breaking off...
Oh, and if you look at a microprocessor under a microscope, it does look a bit like someone's built it out of very small stickle bricks. :p

My name has changed from Dave to Emmet Brickowski. I wonder how that happened :D

Suppose I had better go and get it changed officially tomorrow.

Have you only just noticed, Dave? I'm sure it's been like that for months.....

latest

TP's first Brickfilm! (y)
AFAIK, you can only embed videos on the site if they're hosted from Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, Liveleak, Metacafe, Vimeo, and YouTube.
Flickr will just have to rely on a link from the still image.
There's no sound, so you might be able to add it as an attachment if you can convert it to an animated .gif that's not too large.

TP's first Brickfilm! (y)
AFAIK, you can only embed videos on the site if they're hosted from Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, Liveleak, Metacafe, Vimeo, and YouTube.
Flickr will just have to rely on a link from the still image.
There's no sound, so you might be able to add it as an attachment if you can convert it to an animated .gif that's not too large.

I might be able to what now to a what now?

Animated .gifs are what the smilies are made from :banana:.
They're a series of still images with some frame speed data.

Waaay back in 1994 we actually had a RAM raid where I worked. The perps got in through a fire escape at the opposite end of the building from reception and used crowbars to open a load of desktop PCs to steal the SIMMs. So we not only had a load of missing RAM but also wrecked PC chassis. As the MIS PC person it added a bit to my workload.....:(

The li'l guy in the photo has a crowbar... :cautious:
We should ask him where he was in '94. :police:

Back