Lego and other Minifigures

So much for the owner of that ship claiming to be the best pilot in the galaxy.
That's a supermarket car park landing.

I added some fire from png files to give it more a crashed look. But it looked terrible and tacky so I didn't use it :D

Would plastic lego fire look more in keeping with a plastic ship, and plastic survivors?

Would plastic lego fire look more in keeping with a plastic ship, and plastic survivors?

It may well have. But the ship has gone back now. I pinched of off my Grandson for that shot :naughty:

Is she old enough to have a camera?
By introducing her to Legography, you gain a second shooter, AND an excuse to buy more Lego and camera gear. (y)

Is she old enough to have a camera?
By introducing her to Legography, you gain a second shooter, AND an excuse to buy more Lego and camera gear. (y)
She's just coming up 3, don't think I can quite swing that one with the wife yet :LOL:

Darth was defeated lots of times where she kept rubbing her neck on him

All the modules are your work?
I certainly built them all but about half are from instructions from t'interweb, sometimes modified a bit. The rest are developed from other peoples' ideas and one bit is completely my own design. It's obvious when you watch a show video that everyone uses published designs for at least some of their modules. Some are brilliant builders and others, like me, aren't.....

Don't be so hard on yourself.
The non-brilliant builders are the ones that bring a module to a show that haemorrhages balls at such a rate they need an attendant to pick them up and keep the flow going.

Very true. We had one of those at STEAM last year plus the next module jammed all the time.
I do have one that spits balls and I know why but finding a solution isn't easy. A pity as it looks great when it works.

Back