Lego and other Minifigures

Tesco are discounting a lot of their Lego ATM, anything from a couple of quid off to half price.
The Hove superstore in Church Rd might have something you'd like?

In the Lanes here in Brighton is a shop called Snoopers Paradise and they had tons of mini figures, price started at about £2.50 up to £90 so I got some of the 2.50 and 4 quid ones to start me off. Then I went and had a pint, and got some strange looks taking this shot.

Guard my Pint by Dave, on Flickr

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.....

love-the-bomb-6296.jpg

Going from one extreme to the other, the only link from Dave's post to the last thing I built is the Lego football. This is the high bridge I built for the Reading Brick Show earlier this month. Once up on the tables it's high enough for most people to get under it and it worked well over the two days, jamming just three times on the Saturday and not at all on Sunday after a minor adjustment.

I really want to get back to minifigography but need somewhere to set up my studio. There won't be any more shows for the foreseeable future so something I can show from home is likely get preference.

high-gate.jpg

Finally finsihed my Lego Ghostbusters Car after losing the instructions!

Next step, find a LED light so i can mock up some proton pack actions!!!

IMG_0072.JPG

You know you can download instructions for most sets from the Lego on-line shop?

I noticed this thread while lurking around earlier, so thought it would as good a reason as any to have a play with the camera :)

P1000030_r.jpg

Gummibears against the light. Do these still count? They're part of a very silly series of photos and captions I'm doing for my office colleagues during the lockdown. We're at about 10 or so in the meantime.

20200401_4011407.jpg

20200402_4021464 copy.jpg

Attachments

• 20200402_4021462_Focus.jpg
    20200402_4021462_Focus.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 5
Lego-built Gravitrax accident.
I should've told them not to put the balls in until they'd finished building it.
GraviTrax Lego.JPG

Back