Lego and other Minifigures

@rpn , do you have a macro lens?
If so you could get a super close-up of one of the window cleaners with their little sponges from the other side.

Well, seeing as how Wall-E managed to make an appearance above...

WALL-E.jpg

Tiny camera parts require tiny service personnel.

Lego Cam.jpg

There's an on-line game called Lego Tower where (mainly) kids can design floors of a standard size which can then be used to build a tower. One of our Brickish members thought it would be a good idea to do this in the real world as a collaborative display for shows. So a standard floor plan and overall height was developed and people started building. The last display was at Reading in March and this is how it looked.

Reading Brick Show 2020 by paperballpark, on Flickr

I looked at it and thought I'd have a go at a floor but then lockdown cut in and I got a bit over-enthusiastic so this is what happened

lab.jpg
Laboratory where the mad doctor does unpleasant things to stormtroopers. (Seen before here in a different format)

locker.jpg
Locker room with showers.

lounge.jpg
TV lounge with vending machines.

roof.jpg
A roof to top it off.

tower.jpg
Complete tower with an as yet empty floor.

My 5 year old constructed a bedroom this morning as we were trying to recreate the scene from Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, could have done with a scared face but came out pretty well considering it's lit by a phone...

Fallen Kingdom by Chris Harrison, on Flickr

Killing time in a rainy day.

Abbey Stormtrooper Road by Stan, on Flickr

I love this set up Stan, Instantly recognisable as the Abbey Road album cover by The Beatles, and its good to notice that the third from right figure which would have been Macca on the album cover is out of step with the others as he is on the original.

Reactions: rpn
I love this set up Stan, Instantly recognisable as the Abbey Road album cover by The Beatles, and its good to notice that the third from right figure which would have been Macca on the album cover is out of step with the others as he is on the original.

Thanks, George. Well spotted but that was just coincident.

Back