Lego and other Minifigures

Love it.[emoji1]

I bought this off ebay from China. I buy the toys, get photos, then the Grandkids have them in their toy box (I don't do this for all their toys. Makes me sound tight lol) Anyway, Bought this for £11.20. Came about 4 weeks later. It is without doubt the worse figure you can imagine as far as built quality goes. The arms, body, head, legs all fell apart as soon as you touch them them. When I put him on his little stand it comes with everything was loose and falling off. You've never seen such a sad and dejected Spiderman :LOL: I don't think the 99p shop would touch these. I put in a ebay dispute and got a full refund less then 2 hours later without even a word.
I've super glued the main torso and had to glue its legs by the hips.
Needless to say it won't be in the kids toy box :)

LOL, you still do very good set ups.

Is that a new figure? not seen it before,

It was the single packets. Has monsters on the front. I bought 4 and got that Bug. Pirate. Monster with Guitar and Yeti with the camera.

20151110_lego.jpg

A couple from a much larger set on my web site. My avatar is also from that set. I have plans for a short sequence featuring more from the stormtrooper outpost...

Handcart racing
handcarts.jpg

After a brief fire-fight, the stormtrooper outpost was overrun by a small group from the LEGO Barbie Army.
desout%20barbie.jpg

I can thoroughly recommend not getting into this as it may start with just a few minifigs but you could end up with a severe Lego addiction.
This was my Mindstorms-controlled layout at STEAM last year and is only a fraction of what I've got.

DSC00123.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it's just a tiddler. Have a look at the Great Western Lego Show albums on Flickr if you want to see some serious layouts and other wonderful exhibits.

If only it was just that. There are twenty large stacking boxes in the garage full of trains, track and buildings plus eight smaller ones behind me, two of which are full of minifigs. This is still small scale compared with other Brickish members, one of whom allegedly bought another house to keep his Lego collection in.

BTW I fully emphasise with your diabetes testing shot as I was diagnosed when you were almost two......

It's been a long time since I've had any mini figures or models out, looking at this thread has got me thinking I should dust them off.

There are some great images in here.

If only it was just that. There are twenty large stacking boxes in the garage full of trains, track and buildings plus eight smaller ones behind me, two of which are full of minifigs. This is still small scale compared with other Brickish members, one of whom allegedly bought another house to keep his Lego collection in.

BTW I fully emphasise with your diabetes testing shot as I was diagnosed when you were almost two......
It is really addictive. I was only meant to be doing my project for a year, but I may carry it on but not everyday.
If you're on Facebook, have you seen the Brickabetes page?

*One Step Beyond by Madness plays in the background as they all march after Vader*

Looking at that stare, it's not the Lego togger who's in danger...

Looking at that stare, it's not the Lego togger who's in danger...

Beads of sweat were trickling down my face when I took this. I thought it was going to savagely attack me.

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not but the text of Dave's penguin shot (apart from the penguin bit) fits this one too well.

bobo1.jpg

This is Bobo 'helping' me ballast the track for my GWBS layout by lying exactly on the bag of 2x10 plates I was using.

If Bobo does that again, you could place some Lego engineers around him, gesticulating to each other in a "Well, now what?" manner. (y)

Back