Lego and other Minifigures

These are brilliant. Sadly I don't think my boys would let go of the Lego long enough for me to get a shot of them.

Every week, we end up tipping Lego out his school bag, removing it from under his pillow, and fishing various parts out of the hoover and washing machine.

Sadly I don't think my boys would let go of the Lego long enough for me to get a shot of them.
So, you get them involved in the project. That way, you all get into legography, and you have the perfect excuse for a christmas camera upgrade ('cos the kids need that one for the minifigures!). (y)

Nothing as interesting as your ones, love what you do and the ideas you come up with....

Here is my one, testing my new camera...

Nikon_Delivery by SEP9001, on Flickr

The Killer Snail

From the director of, Pulp Friction, Kill Phil, Reservoir Cats and The Helpful Eight. Quentin Skylineo brings this roller coaster of a ride to the big screen. Watch in terror as the Killer Snail slowly (very slowly infact) chases it's victims and then slimes them. 18+ film. Running time for part one (The first slime), is 4 hours and 18 minutes.. Well, it did have to travel 4 feet :)

Note. Please do not worry. I will be seeing my doctor tomorrow :wacky:

It would have attacked much faster if the victim had been the Banana Guy.
Don't be deceived, those slimy guys can really move when they put their foot down. :eek:

This thread once again shows how much creativity the forum has, and it must be costing you a few quid by the looks of all these figures. Just looked online and even Ebay are pretty expensive for these.

Paul, if you're looking for cheap minifigures on ebay, as a starter, look for the miscellaneous "played with" lots that might be missing a few heads/hats/hands (you can mix'n'match for photo purposes)

This thread once again shows how much creativity the forum has, and it must be costing you a few quid by the looks of all these figures. Just looked online and even Ebay are pretty expensive for these.

Boot fairs, Sansbury's always selling something Lego wise cheap. Or, £2.50 for a figure from the Lego store. I don't think that's to bad when you can use them over and over again. And of course ebay, look for Lego Figures and narrow the search to used.

Cheers guys,
managed to grab a few of the mini figures and I'm picking them up tomorrow. God knows what the wife will think when she sees me with Lego, probably call the men in the white coats :)

I've been collecting all the dc and marvel figures... Yes it's expensive.. A few I've brought have been 20 25 quid each (don't tell the missus)

sw%20phone.jpg

What do you mean "Send three and four-pence, we're going to a dance"?????

sw%20piano.jpg

If you hum it, I'll play it.

Last edited:
Back