Lego and other Minifigures

Just seen this and thought I'd add a picture I took for an FB 5 day challenge last year,

Nightmare Date

15476023957_75d6ccdcb0_b.jpg

these are great!

Im sad that lego arent going to make any more ninja turtle products & that its hard to get hold of black widow lego stuff. i need some more mini figs!

Of All The Places To Land He Had To Land On Some Kryptonite

Bought some new lego for the kids so thought I would put this one up, not as good as the ones you all have put up...

CrockALoad by SEP9001, on Flickr

Dear Seller,
I wish to return this Louis Vuitton case I ordered, as it's clearly in an unfinished condition and has lots of sharp edges. The zip is also missing and it won't stay closed.
yours,
Kev Brickley

Have you got any rebel troops you could have bringing up the rear, chasing the troopers using the tortoise as mobile armour?
Could you BluTac a gun emplacement onto it's back?

Have you got any rebel troops you could have bringing up the rear, chasing the troopers using the tortoise as mobile armour?
Could you BluTac a gun emplacement onto it's back?

Wish I had thought of that :)

Your blutac idea is better than my supercluing a small bazooka on it's back.

If I can get hold of 4 very small roller skates, some gun powder and a real mini harpoon you're going to see one hell of a photo :D

BluTac is the Legographers friend. :)

If the harpoon and gunpowder are to be part of the same project, the result may very well be classed as a firearm.
Posting photos of that on a public forum wouldn't be a good idea...

Try one of these.
Safe (for the tortoise), legal, and small enough to be crewed by Lego folk. :)

You can always photoshop in the explosion. (y)

As long as you don't use paint, non-removable glue, or drill mounting holes, the tortoise will be fine. (y)
Could you entice it with a bit of fruit/veg (to be 'shopped out of the pic later) to make it look all :rage: fierce?

drill mounting holes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't need to entice it at all. It's a nosy thing. As soon as I put something down it comes over.

We've only got it while my sister in-law is on holiday. I have 2 more shooting with it :)

She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

Last edited:
Back