Lego and other Minifigures

Does anyone know the best place to purchase mini figures from? Lego store doesn't really have many anymore.

My Lego store at Bluewater has a huge box kind of thing where you make your own figures up. 3 for £4.99.
Or as said, ebay or most supermarkets sell them in individual packets. The Entertainer store or Toy's r us is other places.

Lol, and quiet a bit was on 3 for 2.

Sainsburys and John Lewis has good deals on them sometime. I've got to stop this addiction lol

I like those tool waving, orange vest wearing, hard-hat guys. They (IMO) provide the most flexibility for integration into the human world (usually by taking things apart, or digging them up).

Oh, @Daverkl , could you tell you li'l fellow to pull his trousers up? He's an engineer, not a builder. :p

I like those tool waving, orange vest wearing, hard-hat guys. They (IMO) provide the most flexibility for integration into the human world (usually by taking things apart, or digging them up).

Oh, @Daverkl , could you tell you li'l fellow to pull his trousers up? He's an engineer, not a builder. :p

He was very very drunk and kept falling off (or I just couldn't balance the little fella)

Caught these guys digging up fossils....

digging-up-crinoids-7121.jpg

Geoff, it's gold that naturally forms in bricks. For a Lego person, this makes it far more valuable than the little shapeless lumps we humans get all excited about. :p

I've got a Willy. Must take some photos of it in different scenario's :wideyed:

My wife has got a nice cat. Maybe get a photo with that lol :D

Back