Lego and other Minifigures

"This is not what I had in mind!!!", thought Minion Stuart after being told he would be on the TV.....

minion-stuart-1191.jpg

I love this thread! Little Lego people holding tiny cameras crack me up. You guys make me want to buy some Legos. :p

All I used here was one of those little disco lights. They're about the size of a tennis ball and spin around.

After defeating the dragon our fearless fireman went to do battle with a large terrifying snake

24128707719_70c69153ce_z.jpg

@Simon N. the bronze snake is yet another charity shop find :D told you they were good for props and you can take them back ;)

Last edited:
He's an Evil Overlord. Minions are going to be round him like flies on s***.
They'll work for fruit - give 'em blasters; they can't be any worse shots than storm troopers.

Ok, I've gone down a route of punk warriors battling ninja warriors ... on some logs ... plot for a future Michael Bay film this is for sure ...

Lego_Punk_xlarge.jpg

Two_Lego_Men_xlarge.jpg

Ninja_xlarge.jpg

Is the next shot of a Yeti with a jerry can, demanding Lego$100 for a fill up?

The fireman was having problems with the snake, enforcements bought in, wonder if the can time travel it elsewhere ;)
Dunno what good the snowman is:thinking:

s4_zpsk1wo4c6n.jpg

before @Server Hamster moans again I've turned it pink :p

Exterminating the pink cobra? (y)(y)(y)

Just one thing...
The guns/manipulator arms on your daleks are the wrong way round. </geek>:geek:

Damn pedantic @Server Hamster, get back in that wheel immediately :bat:sorted now
and with the help of the Doctor arriving in the nick of time in the Tardis, the snake as been shrunk and looks like our firman is going to deal with it
Snake Kebab anyone :D

24563743495_aae92d5d07_z.jpg

They used to make a couple of recovery vehicles (sans logos) in RAC orange...

Back