Lego and other Minifigures

Can someone give me a title to this?
All I've got is, There's always One That Takes It To Far

BTW, they are not all mine. They let me take a photo in the Lego store with my small camera :)

The TP dungeon looks a bit like that in the more neglected corners...
(We like to keep a head count of the spammers. :D

We like to keep a head count of the spammers. :D
Yep she's certainly a hard one that one, "The Bride" is a pussy cat compared to our MsT!

I ain't got no body...

A bit of a misquote :)

Ahead Aday....[emoji41]

The joke - my head - straight over
The film Kill Bill had an assassin called the bride, she was very handy with a sword, and delighted in cutting bits off people.
(if you've never seen it, don't bother)

The film Kill Bill had an assassin called the bride, she was very handy with a sword, and delighted in cutting bits off people.
(if you've never seen it, don't bother)

Ok, now it makes sense. Now, do I :LOL: or :rolleyes: at the joke :D

After following this thread I'm blaming you all I have just brought some Lego figures......

So I'll be able to join in the fun soon[emoji1]

I seen some pics a while ago of some lego pics on flickr. My Grandson had some here so I took some photos. A few months later I have all sorts around the house :LOL:

Some brilliant contributions to this thread; I've been following it for a while and meant to make a contribution. Couldn't find any of my son's lego figures whilst he was in London with Mum but I did find his tractor and SuperMan! The tractor got into a whole bunch of trouble but SuperMan was there in a flash to lift it out! I was lucky enough to capture the exact moment he gripped that tractor and began to lift. I tell ya, if I hadn't been there, I never would have believed it.. :jawdrop:

Some brilliant contributions to this thread; I've been following it for a while and meant to make a contribution. Couldn't find any of my son's lego figures whilst he was in London with Mum but I did find his tractor and SuperMan! The tractor got into a whole bunch of trouble but SuperMan was there in a flash to lift it out! I was lucky enough to capture the exact moment he gripped that tractor and began to lift. I tell ya, if I hadn't been there, I never would have believed it.. :jawdrop:

Wish he had saved my greenhouse in that wind last week.

Showdown.....

showdown-3795.jpg

Back