Lemon shark

Cracking shots of a beautiful creature I particularly like the first one it's nice and clear and bright. Most sharks don't want to eat you, so as long as they don't feel threatened there is no problem being near them as I'm sure Mike already knows.

Great shots,never dived in water that had more than 3-4m of vis but that is crystal clear.

Cracking shots of a beautiful creature I particularly like the first one it's nice and clear and bright. Most sharks don't want to eat you, so as long as they don't feel threatened there is no problem being near them as I'm sure Mike already knows.

Absolutely bang on Andy, beautiful creatures. One of my dream trips is to go to Tiger Beach in the Bahamas to dive with the Tiger sharks and Great Hammerheads. Don't suppose you know someone who wants to give me 4 grand for the trip do you !!

Great shots,never dived in water that had more than 3-4m of vis but that is crystal clear.

Cheers John, even in clear water its surprising how quick they appear out of the gloom

Brilliant shots

Thanks Bob

Absolutely bang on Andy, beautiful creatures. One of my dream trips is to go to Tiger Beach in the Bahamas to dive with the Tiger sharks and Great Hammerheads. Don't suppose you know someone who wants to give me 4 grand for the trip do you !!
Thanks Bob
As it happens I'm sitting on my boat in the Carribean now so the Bahamas are not that far away, but I'll probably be heading through the Panama canal and into the Pacific next.

Can't really top the post above Mike, I think Andy has life sorted!!!!!:)

It is a right fight to separate those two wonderful frames mate, I think I prefer the second ,in part the remora, in part the depth the tail brings to the frame aaaannddddddnd the depth of tone in the blues. :cool: eye (is it HA) is better in the first mate,but I like the second overal image more

Bloody eck Mike ..................... is it really two years since you went on that trip,I remember being blown away first time around. still am !!
cheers for the help a while back mate.......... I got the gig but not the cover, sadly, hey ho.
stu

Bit late to the party, sorry.

Both lovely images and have the 'different' factor, I really like them. It's incredible how small the eyes are on such a big animal. I think though, that their sense of smell is their most important and useful sense.

2 fascinating images.

Back