Lens converters for Fuji s7000

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm thinking of extending my cameras range a little (Fuji s7000) and have been searching for some converters without much luck.
Seemingly the best converters are Fuji's own and Raynox. I cannot however find a UK supplier of these.
Can anyone suggest any lens converters both wide angle and telephoto that are good to use with my s7000 and that I can source from the UK. If not, has anyone had any problems with sourcing abroad?

what size thread is your 7000, I have a 2x converter that I bought and used with my fuji s602, it is a 52mm thread, I also had a wide angle one that vignetted so badly that I launched it....If I remember rightly, I needed a adaptor ring to make the lens fit my fuji...but if it will fit you can have it for a tenner plus postage, let me know and I will upload some pictures.

what size thread is your 7000, I have a 2x converter that I bought and used with my fuji s602, it is a 52mm thread, I also had a wide angle one that vignetted so badly that I launched it....If I remember rightly, I needed a adaptor ring to make the lens fit my fuji...but if it will fit you can have it for a tenner plus postage, let me know and I will upload some pictures.

I will check tonight, I've got the adaptor ring, I needed it for a cokin filter holder.
Cheers

Back