Let it snow

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
The daily star obviously cant think of a new virus headline to make people buy it

Capture.JPG

I didn't know I was braced for an arctic battering. Well I never, they must be psychic.

Last edited:
Total rubbish ( as usual) the weather system we are getting for the next week are from the southwest - not a region well known for snow and ice!

Total rubbish ( as usual) the weather system we are getting for the next week are from the southwest - not a region well known for snow and ice!

As my late mother-in-law used to say bless her, it must be true its in the paper ;) i still remember the trouble i had with her when they carried the headline 3ft rats carry cats off

images3.jpg

can we have it from Friday while I endure another two weeks total lockdown in Wales.. think I might get rather grumpy in the next few weeks

can we have it from Friday while I endure another two weeks total lockdown in Wales.. think I might get rather grumpy in the next few weeks

You get grumpy :D :exit:

Yes it’s bloody frustrating we have been very careful with social distancing and following the rules and the usual selfish minority has brought us back to this

Back