Let There be Light

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Well to say I'm excited about this would be a massive understatement, this was from a little after 1am this morning and from my very first light painting session of 2015, and the fact I didn't even get out in 2014 basically I lost an entire year of antics, so expect to see a lot more from me....as I don't plan on wasting a single opportunity this year...

This is just a little bit of light painting onto the tunnel surfaces and then a spin of wire wool, it's simple but I think effective, some slight RAW adjustments just to make it pop then added the watermark and this is just how it looked on the back of the camera

LET THERE BE LIGHT by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As ever comments, critique and questions are welcomed and appreciated..

Matt

Hhhhhheerrrrrreeeeee'ssss Matthew.

Back at last.

One of the best things about spinning for me is seeing the sparks bounce on the floor :)

Cheers.

Hhhhhheerrrrrreeeeee'ssss Matthew.

Back at last.

One of the best things about spinning for me is seeing the sparks bounce on the floor :)

Cheers.

Oh yeah, this was Darrell doing this spin, and what you don't see is just to the left of frame is my car, and there were a few sparks bouncing off that too :LOL:

Fells great to be back out, so you best be working hard on earning a night out pass for April ;)

Got a few new toys to be playing with in the kiln :D

Excellent! I love the colours aswell. When I first tried this I was wearing a fleece - mistake! :)

Excellent! I love the colours aswell. When I first tried this I was wearing a fleece - mistake! :)

Cheers Gregg, the colour came from my new LED Lenser P7QC it's a stunning little bit of kit :D

So did you smoulder a little?

I'll have to check out that led light, looks really good.

Yes i smouldered without knowing it, got home and my fleece was somewhat trashed!

I'll have to check out that led light, looks really good.

Yes i smouldered without knowing it, got home and my fleece was somewhat trashed!

Ouch that's not good, this is part of the reason I always say you need to wear appropriate clothing for wire wool...I got hit a couple of times myself last night but no big issues for me as I always wear just normal cotton polo shirts so it just sort of bounces off :p

You should it's not the cheapest torch I own but it is very effective especially for its size

Glad to see you back out in action Matt

Cheers Chris, it's great to be back out (y) first TP today since being back on the road, another one booked in for next weekend :D

Back