Let's see your amusing sign shots

And when you go in to point out their spelling mistake, their sign has worked!

Yep... there used to be a road-side Burger Bar near Peterborough sign-posted "Quailty Food" haven't seen it for a while to take a photo though (driving at the time doesn't help)

Quality - there's one in Bicester now! I knew there was one in Cheltenham.

Excellent Thai restaurant chain, promoting safe sex and family planning in Thailand. They have free condoms on reception that anyone can take, not just customers.
I have a couple of their t-shirts
http://www.pda.or.th/restaurant/

As one of the most unique restaurants in Metropolitan Bangkok, the Cabbages & Condoms (C&C) Restaurant has attracted international attention. Conveniently located near one of Bangkok's main business districts, C&C is very popular among local and foreign clients.

Our restaurant was conceptualized in part to promote better understanding and acceptance of family planning and to generate income to support various development activities of the Population and Community Development Association (PDA)

We also provide catering services to meet all requirements. And remember, our food is guaranteed not to cause pregnancy.

I came across this thread a day or so ago and just had to share this;

Back in 2010 my brother and i decided we were going to go wild for a weekend on Dartmoor. In typical Dartmoor style the weather was pretty dismal. On out way across the moor we stumbled upon this sign.
Cropping it does not work so I will type what the rest of the sign says;

"Wolf type creatures have recently been endangering Ponies and Sheep on Dartmoor by eating them. Please give the Werewolves any spare sandwiches you may have so they are not hungry anymore. That way we can all enjoy the ponies"

DSCF4687a.jpg

Barcelona in 2005.

Hotel 01.jpg

Back