Let's see your amusing sign shots

Sinister puddle
by Ian, on Flickr

On our community centre window. I couldn't see a puddle anywhere nearby. It's a mystery.

What's more concerning is the highlighting of the words that need a space between them. It's as if they're throwing the mistake in your face and daring you to point it out.

It's trying to distract you from the errant apostrophe.

You guys are so shallow.

Been going through some old shots - this has to be around 1968 - I was still at school! (Shot on a Zenit 3M and 135 Jupiter - home processed Ferrania CR50)

coffee_fantasy.jpg

I love the juxtaposition with the sign in this photo!

It always annoyed me that didn't get the whole thing framed right... I was only 15 at the time and was somewhat taken aback!

It looks like they've just got off the toilet pan! Look below

I saw this at a Mass club meeting, Lots of different clubs showing what they do and some displays.
This is in France so the word ARSE does not mean anything , its just an abbreviation lol

This way if you want some lol
ARSE 2 (1 of 1).jpg

Just popped up on my FB page lol
funny-signs-wallingford-chevron-gas-station-seattle-41-59bf76f806f51__880.jpg

Similarly, I took this at the mobile phone lockers. Toyota R&D don't allow unauthorised phones inside.

Last edited:
Taken at the 2012 Olympics - 10k Men's Open Water Swim in Hyde Park.

I tried a couple of versions of this with the sign in focus and the swimmer out of focus. Didn't get any I was truly happy with, but think I preferred the swimmer in focus of the ones I got.

Funnily enough the guy stood next to me said "I was just about to do that."

IMG_1420 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

IMG_1421 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back