Let's see your amusing sign shots

Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
3EC636D0-CD07-4020-A9FF-686B79D5B5B0.jpeg Spotted in Joseph’s Bakery.

Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
7C47A1E3-BD14-4307-AA4E-0BA1B6B0A8B0.jpeg And this one near Kalk Bay.

It’s not really rude, but I’m childish and immature, so it made me laugh.

Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
I expect this has been done before. (Within 50 yards of the Clifton bridge viewing point)
Is it particularly known as a spot for people to jump from?

Last edited:
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Not that I know of, unlike the bridge itself. Thousands of photographers must have walked past that sign over the years. Incidentally, there is a cafe in the public records office on the ground floor of the big red building. This is open in working hours and the entrance is next to the flyover.

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Not that I know of, unlike the bridge itself. Thousands of photographers must have walked past that sign over the years. Incidentally, there is a cafe in the public records office on the ground floor of the big red building. This is open in working hours and the entrance is next to the flyover.
Why is it amusing?

Edit My Images
Yes
Edit My Images
Yes
I saw this thread a couple of days ago and went through the whole thread. :eek: :LOL:

It brought to mind a couple of pics of signs I have seen.

The first is a bit of a niche one. If you ever, (or if you have ever) visit(ed) Venice, you will be looking at the street signs a lot as you try and work out where you are, :LOL: and most of the time you either see a sign to the Rialto or San Marco, as they are the two biggest tourist traps, but I found a sign where it doesn't seem to matter which way you go, you will get to both.
Rialto and San Marco.jpg

Now the other one is also Venice, but I'm not sure what they are trying to say, :thinking: "ladies beware of men looking over the wall when you are in the toilet", :( or "chaps can look over a wall at the ladies in the toilet here". :oops: :$ o_O :LOL: If it is such a problem that they have gone to the trouble of putting a huge slightly cryptic sign in a glass door, then why not just design your toilet so it is not a problem like everyone else. :rolleyes:
I'm Not Sure.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Now the other one is also Venice, but I'm not sure what they are trying to say, :thinking: "ladies beware of men looking over the wall when you are in the toilet", :( or "chaps can look over a wall at the ladies in the toilet here". :oops: :$ o_O :LOL: If it is such a problem that they have gone to the trouble of putting a huge slightly cryptic sign in a glass door, then why not just design your toilet so it is not a problem like everyone else. :rolleyes:
View attachment 234822

Now you know what makes a venetian blind. ;)

OP
OP
garryknight
Name
Garry
Edit My Images
Yes
Or just put a load of tables and chairs in front of the door so no one can use it anyway.

Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
Spotted on the toilet doors at work. 92B23D28-7FCA-452F-8B21-7D961F9CE373.jpeg