Lets see your best... reflections!

6800078601_32c4d782c8.jpg
[/url]
3/52 Reflections by Raglansurf, on Flickr[/IMG]

The 3rd of my 52cameras project, Shot using a Nikkormat FTn with a 50mm f1.2 lens on Rollei Retro 400s film. Processed in Rodinal and scanned on a Nikon Coolscan 9000.

I never realised just how hard it was to focus at f1.2, particularly when your eyesight is as bad as mine.

Reflection of HMS Triincomalee in basin warehouse window. Hartlepool Quay.

She is a Royal Navy Leda-class sailing frigate built shortly following the end of the Napoleonic Wars.

6841248254_45b6e3e4af_b.jpg

Nick

Reflection of HMS Triincomalee in basin warehouse window. Hartlepool Quay.

She is a Royal Navy Leda-class sailing frigate built shortly following the end of the Napoleonic Wars.

6841248254_45b6e3e4af_b.jpg

Nick

That'sjust a crazy mixed up piece of genious....Excellent work (y)

That'sjust a crazy mixed up piece of genious....Excellent work (y)

Thank you Brucemo i'm very pleased with it. The way the curtains fame the rigging is bizarre. Lucky timing too as the window frame had just been painted and windows cleaned....

I must have missed this thread first time round. There are some cracking shots on here:clap::clap: Shame some are no longer available. Thanks for resurrecting it.............here are half a dozen of mine:

Riverside reflections by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Reflections by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Reeds, ripples and reflections by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Every which way but up! by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Tranquility.............. by Keith Burton, on Flickr

Caernarfon Castle with boats & reflections by Keith Burton, on Flickr

I took this while walking up Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia, it was pure chance I sat down there and the reflection was just there. It was also taken before I was interested in photography (partly what set me off on researching and eventually buying a better camera)

Malaysia-reflection.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

WATER-1.jpg

Back