B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Having just got back from a brilliant 2 week driving tour around Europe I have hundreds of pointless photos
sad.png
but there are a few that I like so here are a few of my faves with each one having a special story for me:

The RSR M3 by Gobind Rai, on Flickr

Water Chamonix by Gobind Rai, on Flickr

Statue Bellagio by Gobind Rai, on Flickr

Trainstation Brussels by Gobind Rai, on Flickr

Train Station Brussels by Gobind Rai, on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of a young lady concentrating on taking a snap with her compact camera.

After following & admiring another street photographers work (not on TP), I'm slowly trying to think outside the box so to speak and deliberately pump up the contrast etc in my street style stuff. Hence the slightly more contrast in this shot compared to how I would normally present an image.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/125th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Togger (7)-03154 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

I think I see what you mean about the contrast but I like the punchy image that results.

Having just got back from a brilliant 2 week driving tour around Europe I have hundreds of pointless photos
sad.png
but there are a few that I like so here are a few of my faves with each one having a special story for me:

on Flickr

like this the best...even though its been there and done it...there are always variations
cheers
geof

like this the best...even though its been there and done it...there are always variations
cheers
geof
Thanks v much - it was my first attempt at a long exposure and the 55-200 Fuji with its image stabilisation saved me LOL

I think that 'in the garden centre' has potential and envisage a chunk off the rt hand side, a little of the left to give a square crop.

I think that 'in the garden centre' has potential and envisage a chunk off the rt hand side, a little of the left to give a square crop.

thanks...being a crop and clone merchant i should have experimented in that way
cheers
geof

Just a simple candid street style shot taken of a community support officer that has obviously got his eye on something or someone.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/110th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
I've Got My Eye On You-03046 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Geof, the beach scene is not up to your usual high standard.

its an old shot...and i will do anything to get a post here
thanks for the critique
most of my shots now will be resurrected from earlier days
soon i may get out with the camera again
thanks
geof

Back