B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Yesterday, I finished the roll of Agfa Vista+ in my OM1. Today I took the film out to get it processed and found that it is actually Fomapan 200 - I am getting older than I really want to. Half a roll of good colour pictures on black and white film!

I shall develop the film on Monday, all being well, and will share the results if they are worth it.

From my first roll of Black and white (ilford XP2 ) A back street in Whitby sept 2017
whitby.jpg

Pillar at the end of Whitby Harbour again my first roll of Black and white (ilford XP2)
pillar.jpg

I had to do a double take on this as I thought it was the building just down the road from me - it wasn't but it's so similar - where is it please???

Here's my nearby example:-
Titchfield%20Abbey_1024px_zpsbesannne.jpg

So similar??

I had to do a double take on this as I thought it was the building just down the road from me - it wasn't but it's so similar - where is it please???

Here's my nearby example:-
Titchfield%20Abbey_1024px_zpsbesannne.jpg

So similar??

Very similar. The one I took is Leeds Castle in Kent.

Just a simple Snapograph taken of a Telegraph Pole that I messed about with in LR & PS and ended up with this.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
Up The Junction-03360M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London Trafalgar Square UK of a guy (I think) dressed up and posing as a levitation type statue.

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/240th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Living Statue (1)-03184 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Kenilworth Castle in the snow, taken for #FP4party...

1712BPMXBW33 by Chris R, on Flickr

Pentax MX, Vivitar 35-70 f/2.8-3.5 lens, FP4+ film. More on the Photos from Film thread...

Just a simple street style Snapograph taken while I was out & about of the end of a chain attached to a boundary post.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/600th @ F4, ISO-200, Handheld.
Chain End (1) (M)-03539M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a young man with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/170th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (6)-0007 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back