B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Also posted in the film thread.

Thought I'd try my 'new' RZ67 with some FP4+, mainly to make sure that everything is working okay such as the backs and shutter speeds. Couple of stupid mistakes but all in all, an absolute pleasure to use and the WLF is stunning.
Exposed at 100 ASA and developed in Rodinal 50:1 for 12 minutes.

All around the area are the remnants of old cotton mills going back to the 1600's. This old stone was at the side of a large circular pit which looks like an old dye mill. Nothing much left other than some crumbling walls, and bits of what once were water powered mills as in the bridge structure which dates from the 1700's.

MamiyaNew9 by Lee Turner, on Flickr

MamiyaNew8 1 by Lee Turner, on Flickr

Last edited:
A Kings hiding place, Moseley Old Hall England UK. Kodak Bridge
king2bw.jpg
kingbw.jpg

Went out for a few hours today and was quite disappointed in what I captured and also the lack of subject matter (or my lack of imagination).

Anyway, slammed the brakes on when I saw this out the corner of my eye and had to try and capture it.

Turned to B&W, heavy on the contrast - I was happy enough with the end result

Shackleford Tree (High Contrast) by ***tuttifrutti***, on Flickr

Went out for a few hours today and was quite disappointed in what I captured and also the lack of subject matter (or my lack of imagination).

Anyway, slammed the brakes on when I saw this out the corner of my eye and had to try and capture it.

Turned to B&W, heavy on the contrast - I was happy enough with the end result

Shackleford Tree (High Contrast) by ***tuttifrutti***, on Flickr

I continually suffer from ' lack of imagination'.

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at the famous Alcatraz prison at San Francisco USA of one of the Shower Blocks. I've deliberately added a bit of grunge & tint to this snap during PP as I just kinda think it suits the scene.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/18th @ F2.8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Alcatraz Shower Block-90182 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a couple of Bus Controllers on duty.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/300th @ F9, ISO-200, Handheld.
Faceless (14) (M)-03199M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Port Patrick, Dumfries and Galloway. I should have had a clear filter on the front of the lens for this shot. When I had finished (about 15 shots in total) the front of the lens was well encrusted with salt.

patrick-1.jpg

0n1wIB.jpg

Ginchy, Somme, March 2018.

Back