B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Testing some 01/1991 dated AGFAPAN 25 which I processed in Rodinal 1+50 in my Olympus OM-1
AgfaPan 25 04.jpg AgfaPan 25 05.jpg AgfaPan 25 03.jpg

My first attempt at still life.

The idea to take the image grew from seeing my dog's black squash ball reflecting the soft light coming in through our patio doors. I added the small wooden ball to continue the sphere theme and the wine glass for some height. The backdrop is some thick brown art paper. I also had a okay with the speedlight (from the right of the group). As a relative newcomer I did enjoy the process of this image.

Any critique most welcome.jmb4495.jpeg

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of the seafront from the newly refurbished Harbour Arm.

X-T1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/640th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Folkestone Sea Front (1)-03259 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK.

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

Last edited:
29344383867_4e9e29c539_c.jpg

by Brian, on Flickr​

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left To Rot. In the lower right corner of the frame is part of one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach from the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/680th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (15)-03252 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Frenchay Church in Bristol (avoiding the parked cars and big welcome sign just to the right of the picture). D100, 18-55 kit lens and cheap 720nm IR filter.

Frenchay Church.jpg

Kodak Easy share point and press (£7 eBay find) in camera Black and white , In and around LLangollen Wales UK Sept 20181.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

£7 eBay kodak Easy share point and press sept 2018 in camera black and white.

Stairway to Dinas Bran
YYY.JPG

A shot from down below
100_1390.JPG

One of my perennial themes is Buskers. These are not new photographs but I have been working on them this week.
B usker-1.jpg B usker-2.jpg B usker-3.jpg

Back