B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old Discarded Winch, possibly used for hauling fishing boats or catch up the beach from the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/300th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (17)-03254 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

I am a newbie but here goes:

33%20Black_zpsmh5tzupm.jpg

Peter-Cox-Stairwell_zpserwmhzmr.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a guy taking a rest and "Catching Some Rays".

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/340th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Catching Some Rays-03238 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Some burnt gorse on Dartmoor, with some wisps of will where sheep have brushed past. CC most welcome2018-09-17_06-53-13.jpeg

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left To Rot. Behind the boat is one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach from the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/1250th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Just A Tad Of Fill Flash To Brighten The Hull, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (16) (Dungeness)-03253 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
A few from Lynmouth North Devon today 23/09/18 Kodak Easyshare point and shoot in camera Black and White.
100_1660.JPG 100_1662.JPG IMG_2673.JPG

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old discarded/dilapidated fisherman's hut. In the background you can see several of the many other things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty type presentation for this snap to bring out some of the textures.

X-T2, 35mm F1.4 Lens, 1/1500th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Tripod.
Things Left Behind (20) (Dungeness)-03269 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his Guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld,
Muso (9)-03216 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

A few from todays adventures (30/09/2018) £7 Kodak Easyshare point and press in camera black and white, Wightwick Manor Wolverhampton UK.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited:
Nice work

Today's black and white adventures (whilst at work so keep it quiet !) £7 Kodak Easyshare point and press in camera black and white EX glass works on the Stourbridge Canal. Lost a little quality in the file size reduction 1.JPG B.JPG C.JPG D.JPG G.JPG

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/500th @ F6.4, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (33) (M)-03235M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of some Cogs (Gear Wheels) that were part of an old winch mechanism used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach, these are just one of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay etc.

X-H1, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/220th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Cogs (1) (Dungeness)-03275 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back