B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

A re-visit to the old Hut in the forest. One of the trees had been cut down, letting a lot more sky in, so I had to get quite close in.

In the Forest
by Andy Aveyard, on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a couple taking a pleasant morning stroll along the beach.

X-T2, 100-400mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Morning Beach Stroll-03258 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a couple taking a pleasant morning stroll along the beach.

X-T2, 100-400mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Morning Beach Stroll-03258 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

those diagonals...magic...hold everthing together and pointing in the positive rh rise format

those diagonals...magic...hold everthing together and pointing in the positive rh rise format

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

Super rare animal spotted with a taste for doughnuts , Kodak Easyshare near darkness Blist Hill Museum

dino.jpg

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of part of a deserted fisherman's hut and the view from a window. In the distance you can see one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been left to rot.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 35mm F1.4 Lens, 1/1000th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Room With A View (Dungeness)-03267 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Cape St Vincent lighthouse last week. I fancied doing something different there and had in mind to try mono, but when we got there there was some filming going on and I was stopped (by the police) from getting to where I wanted to shoot from even though it was nowhere near the film crew. Sadly I don't speak Portuguese so trying to explain wasn't an option. So not quite what I had in mind but still different to anything else I've shot there. The two figures on the balcony were being filmed from the ground and from a helicopter but I have no idea what it was all about.

Cape St Vincent by Jannyfox, on Flickr

Nine Stones Close looking across to Robin Hood's Stride.

45786487662_960994a366_b.jpg

Back