B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

brilliant...i have learned a lot from this regarding contrast and softness....not criticising
will be practicing this on my efforts soon
sky well treated
cheers and thanks
geof

Thanks Geoff. :)

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old Tractor etc that looks like it was/is possibly used for shifting shingle on the beach.
In the background you can see some of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left Behind.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Things Left Behind (18) (Dungeness)-03265 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone Kent UK of a couple of ladies enjoying sitting in the sun beside the sea.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/800th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Beside The Sea-03273M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Taken on Kinver Edge whilst out with my dog pack. I've never had any success with woodland photography but thought this shot wasn't too bad. Taken with the only camera I had with me ,my Samsung mobile phone.

kinver.jpg

No longer available.

George.

Last edited:
Got my eyes on Ewe

ewe.jpg

Not sure why I like this ( maybe it's a memory of a moment) Taken Whilst out walking a couple of my Dogs at Worlds End Near Llangollen this sheep followed us for a distance staying on the edge of the ridge. Not sure why but it seems a lot more blown out on TP than it does on my PC ?

Last edited:
First time out with the camera for at least a couple of months,Kodak Bridge camera Dudley tower blocks and Trimpley reservoir ( A new location to me + next to the River Severn and the Severn Valley Railway . Tricky conditions for this camera with the low sun causing shadows but being very bright elsewhere.

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Last edited:
Back