B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

View: https://youtu.be/INdq4ckbrjAView attachment 242330

tree-6-int.jpg

More opportunity for foggy woodland photography presented it self recently, and with a few hours spare I made my way down to the local river and woodland to photograph the trees and details in the early morning mist and fog that was hugging the meadows and woodland either side of river Avon in Pershore.

Although I didn't find the image I was looking for, I made use of my tried and tested process to come away with a series of images that I really enjoyed taking.
More often than not its the details that are more important rather than the bigger vision.

If you so inclined you can watch me struggle with this in my latest vlog. Woodland Photography | Fog, Trees & Details

Last edited:
One from the extinction rebellion......note the protester carrying the phone made of metal, plastic and containing a lithium battery, further along they were sitting on top of their highly polluting diesel lorry whilst others made their way to Waterloo to board electric trains.......... I get what they are saying but there was plenty of gross hypocrisy on display

ER-2 by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr

Just a simple Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of folk out strolling in the sunshine. I've deliberately gone for a high contrast presentation to this snap to emphasize the contre-jour light & shadows.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/2000th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Faceless (18)-03299 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking.,(y)

George.

Suttons Holoware in Stourbridge with added artwork and organic growth, Kodak point and shoot in camera black and white.I used to work from this site at one point hauling steel they had two sites and this one was closed ready for a redevelopment that never seemed to happen. It was a bit ramshackled at that point. All of the buildings from the site have been demolished just leaving these at the front.

SUTTONS.JPG

Last edited:
The Journey... at Ivinghoe Beacon
NO9P0wR.jpg

Last edited:
The Claughton centre in Dudley , it's up for auction if anyone is interested ! Unfortunatley the lack of dynamic range of my point and press shows its self up in dull conditions with a complete covering of cloud ( I've toned the high lights down as much as I can) Taken on my way home from work today.I may try a few film shots and see how they look.

100_2654.JPG100_2660.JPG

Last edited:
Back