B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

I went to Wasdale for a short trip out as the weather was very calm and there was a chance of a reflection not my usual tome of year for landscapes but I wanted to try my E-M1ii and fancied getting somewhere a bit calm after a long day at work.

I chose mono as I felt it suited the scene

Wasdale mono reflection by Alf Branch, on Flickr

From yesterday morning walk.

Wooden Path by Stan, on Flickr

Stan for me there is some potential in this shot but it is underexposed at the moment take a look at the histogram as it falls well short of the right.

Workers at London Docks...

Workers at London Docklands SP570UZ 7130012 mono.JPG

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Brighton Sussex UK of the ball entering the basket during a game of basketball on the seafront.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/1900th @ F5.6 ISO-200, Handheld.
In The Net (M)-03428M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

This is another one from the box of negs.
The Reverend Bill Shergold.
He was vicar of St Mary on Paddington Green and co-founder of the 59 Motorcycle Club.
He was known as known as the Ton-Up Vicar.
In 1991 he was called out of retirement to front a Wrangler jeans advertising campaign.
His usual bike was a Triumph but here he's on my long-gone Norton Commando.
Fuji Neopan 400.

Rev Bill Shergold.jpg

Some pictures from around 1996 made at Exeter St Davids station. Made on FP4, probably through a Canon F1, and digitised by a Canon 5D on a Bowens Illumitran rig...

St David's Station Exeter 1996 09-01.jpg

St David's Station Exeter 1996 09-02.jpg

St David's Station Exeter 1996 09-03.jpg

St David's Station Exeter 1996 09-04.jpg

Just a simple tourist type Landscape/Seascape Snapograph taken at Brighton Sussex UK of the Brighton/Palace Pier. Thought I'd mess about with the PP a bit with this one to give it a higher contrast gritty effect.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1250th @ F8, ISO-320, Handheld.
Palace/Brighton Pier-03429 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Back