B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

A couple from today, visited a friends grave in a catholic cemetery and found it an interesting, peaceful place.

However, interesting position of the statue couple...
IMG_7505.jpg

There was a number of forces graves from the war
IMG_7511.jpg

IMG_7516.jpg

Wow stunning Byker. Cemeteries are one of my favorite places for pictures, so much history.

9eed3c21159d1da6266f1be50a1c5197

Wow stunning Byker. Cemeteries are one of my favorite places for pictures, so much history.
Thanks, didn't go with the intention of photography but there were some stunning old plots. This was the Catholic Cemetery on Harrow road in London, there's an even bigger one next door I didnt have time to explore

Just been playing with Silver Efex Pro2 - and a recent photo which I have converted to monochrome. This is the Wesleyan Chapel and Sunday School building (now a private dwelling) in the village of Branscombe in South Devon

Branscombe_zpsydi8iuht.jpg

XE-2 and 18-55 @18mm (1/80 @f4)

I used to walk the dog up this hill every morning whilst we stayed there - this is around 07.30 on a slightly frosty morning as the sun was coming up. The footpath leads to the South West Coast Path and it's a lovely part of the world.

I am just finding my feet with this software - there seems to be so much you can do. I thought it would only work as an add-on to Photoshop and that my PS version was too old but it works as a stand-alone as well - great value now it's free

Back