B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Some first tests on a Nikon FG body taken over from my Wife -- I had a short length of 1995 dated Kodak P3200 film which I processed in my Home-Made MICROPHEN Formula 1+1 == high Fog Level but good enough for first tests ---
28mm f3.5 Nikkor at f8
FG01.jpg
28mm f3.5 Nikkor at f5.6
FG02.jpg
105mm f2.5 Nikkor at Full Aperture
FG03.jpg
105mm f2.5 Nikkor at f4
FG04.jpg

nelly by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

taken at the Ark in Kenya
i have lost literally 1,000's of shots due to a hard drive failure....and that was my back up!!!
so these are 'pinched' off my collections on TrekEarth

20160928_0638B_1024.jpg~original

The church of Joncourt in Northern France, famous for its association with the poet Wilfred Owen, photographed with a looming mammatus sky a week or two ago. It was an absolute grab, as the sky lasted seconds, the camera settings were wrong, the rotation as all to pot and so on. By the time I had sorted myself out, the moment had passed. Owen won his MC in the fields only a few hundred yards from this spot, almost exactly 98 years ago.

Attachments

• 20160928_0638B_1024.jpg
    20160928_0638B_1024.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 9
well i will be blowed.... a real bike which model...i saw my first harley outside a drugstore in new jersey in 1955

its a XLH its one nice sounding bike

Some first tests on a Nikon FG body taken over from my Wife -- I had a short length of 1995 dated Kodak P3200 film which I processed in my Home-Made MICROPHEN Formula 1+1 == high Fog Level but good enough for first tests ---
Were these taken in Brentwood by any chance ? The first one looks very much like a place I used to eat my lunch many years ago as a 16YO in my first job. Just over the road from The Brentwood school ?

Were these taken in Brentwood by any chance ? The first one looks very much like a place I used to eat my lunch many years ago as a 16YO in my first job. Just over the road from The Brentwood school ?
Yes == all taken in Brentwood within Half a Mile of my house -- on my daily 'Exercise With Old Cameras' walk !

Back