B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

reminds me of the rail line in the usa which ran on the desert...

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

Coming in from fishing one night, this trawler followed us into port. Hand held from the deck of a moving boat. The VR did a pretty good job.

DSCF0326.bw.web.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a young lady collecting for charity.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/160th @ F4.5, ISO-400, Handheld.
Chuggers (4) (M)-03285M by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Don't know what has suddenly happened to the sizing...same 72dpi and 800 pixels thing. Sorry.

Park bench.

DSCF0059.bw.web.jpg

Buck's Mills Beach, North Devon 2/1/19

“Excellent” shot, and very well presented in mono.(y)

George.

Many thanks indeed. My first day out with the Big Stopper so i'm very pleased at the result and I definitely preferred it in monochrome than colour.

Really appreciate the feedback (y)

b2498c76-9d03-4fb8-8774-3efb470db159-original.jpg

Misty morning.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of part of one of the many old boats and things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/500th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Things Left Behind (27) (Dungeness)-03284 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of part of one of the many old boats and things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/500th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Things Left Behind (27) (Dungeness)-03284 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

This is really nice George. I'm a real sucker for black and white, and it really works for the subject.

Just looked at your others from the album too. Fantastic Dungeness images. I used to live in Ashford and often visit my parents in Charing so it's looking like an early morning 30 mile detour at some point

This is really nice George. I'm a real sucker for black and white, and it really works for the subject.

Just looked at your others from the album too. Fantastic Dungeness images. I used to live in Ashford and often visit my parents in Charing so it's looking like an early morning 30 mile detour at some point

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

"Let me know when your thinkin' of heading on down and if I'm here in the UK (I'm from the USA) perhaps we could have ourselves a time or two. I have actually acquired a place at Dungeness that I let out for vacations etc so I'm quite often in the area and try to spend some time there if the place is not being used"

George.

Lovely image of the BSA above.
Great tonality and the composition with the limited DoF keeps the eye held on the main badge focal point.

Back