B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

I am having a concerted effort this week to actually edit some of my photos. These were in the snow a few years ago, two with a pre-war Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515 and one with a modern Canon EOS 650D.
Lincoln Arboretum-2.jpgLincoln Arboretum-3.jpgLincoln Arboretum-1.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at the Tate Modern London UK of a guy sitting down appearing to be Deep In Thought.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/125th @ F4, ISO-800, Handheld.

Deep In Thought-03363 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

A few more. The first was taken with a Braun Paxette IIM, the second d with a Fujifilm film camera (of unknown model) and the third is a digital with my EOS 650D.
Snow-3.jpgSnow-1.jpgSnow-2.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Borough Market London UK of one of the traders that appears to be Happy.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/30th @ F4, ISO-800, Handheld.

Happy Market Trader-03364
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

excellent, perhaps a black card on the right to give the dark edge and separation all around? (assuming that's how you got the black edge on the left?)

Thank you, and thanks for the tip. This was breaking new ground for me and I was just playing around with ideas, but yes there was a black surface on that side and it's interesting to see the difference. I will definitely play some more :)

Using my Android phone and Retro Camera in the Holga mode

2020-01-12-13-26-22.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Piccadilly London UK of the entrance to the Burlington Arcade.

iPhone 7+

Burlington Arcade-03365
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Sorry mistaken post.:banghead:

Last edited:
X100T - New Forest

X100T does seem to suffer from lens flare but can sometimes come up with some interesting results.

49409651756_cd464701b1_b.jpg

Back