B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a couple of guys deep in conversation.

RX10M4, 1/900th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld.
This Size-03499 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK showing part of a Trombone that’s being played by someone in a Sally Army band.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this snap will be included.

RX10M4, 1/160th @ F4.5, ISO-160, Handheld.
Street Performer (7)-03505 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Well, this is about as simple as you can get. It's probably no great shakes. But it pleased me at the time. And anyway the weather is appalling at the moment, so you ain't getting any more. :p

DSCF0617 by Neville Watkins, on Flickr

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken in Kent UK of the famous Leeds Castle.
I've deliberately added a bit of grunge etc during pp as it was such a dull wet day when the snap was taken.

iPhone 7 Plus, Handheld.
Leeds Castle (Kent)-03513 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

A lovely range of tones in that shot, great use of the dynamic range.
That skyline and cloud formation.
Simply wow

A lovely range of tones in that shot, great use of the dynamic range.
That skyline and cloud formation.
Simply wow

Thank you Paul, appreciate your reply.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken in Kent UK of a couple of Police Officers appearing to get a guy to move on.

RX10M4, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld.
Look You Can't Stay Here-03502 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

This is from the church in Nyamata, Rwanda where 10,000 mainly Tutsis took refuge and were massacred with grenades and machetes in 1994.
nyatama.jpg

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a Local Church Tower that should have had two bells, but apparently according to the info inside the church the construction was never completed due to lack of finance, so it ended up with only one bell.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the various textures.

RX10M4, 1/500th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Local Church Tower-03512 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken of a guy sitting on some steps at Trafalgar Square London UK and looking as if he's Just Sitting Thinking.

RX10M4, 1/400th @ F5, ISO-200, Handheld.
Just Sitting Thinking-03511 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Oh, I like that. I always start off with colour, but soon find myself slipping back into black and white. :cool:

Back